Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~Like Mother, Like Son~




My sister is a complete germaphobe and I have proof that she is passing it onto her kids!! My sister and I were sitting in her living room watching the kids play outside in the front yard when the garbage man came to pick up the recycling. Next thing we know Luc is coming out of the garage with brown paper towels on his hands to take in the recycling bins for his mommy!! I had my camera in the car so I ran outside to take some pictures, asked him about the paper towels and he told me that he didn't want to catch any germs. He's 5 years old!! Like mother, like son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment