Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Thursday, December 17, 2009

~Really?~

It's been almost 2 months since I last posted here?? Really???! Time flies - FLIES, I tell you! I can't keep up! I'm amazed that Xmas is next week. I'm amazed that ANOTHER year has flown by in a blink of an eye. I wish I could slow it all down. Life is moving so fast with my girls - they are getting so big.

We've had a busy but great couple months. We've done some hiking at the cabin, had my sister's baby shower, celebrated Thanksgiving, visited a Xmas tree farm to find our tree, decorated Xmas cookies, the girls' little cousin came for a visit - lots of stuff! Take a look at the pictures - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment