Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Sunday, March 13, 2011

**Reasons for Homeschooling**

I always have a hard time putting into words why I homeschool, but my friend, Jen, recently, did a post on her blog about reasons she is thankful for homeschooling, and I couldn't have said it better, so she gave me permission to post the link to her blog her.

http://blog.followmywhimsy.com/2011/03/more-reasons-to-be-thankful.html

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You should have more faith in yourself. I know you can express yourself very well. Maybe next time try a glass of wine before you try to write :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! But, I think, it's best if I don't drink and write! Who knows what I might start writing down if I'm too relaxed?! :)

    ReplyDelete