Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Friday, January 20, 2012

**The Little Things**

Oh my gosh, I just found out that The Wonder Years is available on Netflix for instant streaming!  Remember The Wonder Years??


Come on?  Who didn't love The Wonder Years?!

I'm so excited!  I used to watch this show all the time!  Netflix has all six seasons, so it's going to be a fun weekend!  I can't wait for my girls to see it!

It's the little things in life, ya know? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment