Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~Annoying People~

I took my girls to the new Hannah Montana movie and, of course, it was a madhouse but we were able to get a few good seats until a few, not-so-good, people sat by us. A mom and a young kid sat behind us and the kid proceeded to kick and push on my seat, pretty much, through the whole movie. I turned around and gave my WTF!? face a few times to the mom but it did no good. THEN two moms were sitting next to me and they were (loudly) chatting through the whole movie as if they were sitting in a coffee house!! I tried my WTF!? face on them a few times, too, but got no where w/ them either! What is wrong w/ people??

1 comment:

  1. Shannon's WTF face must be getting soft!!!! I know I pretty much crap myself when I see it...lol

    ReplyDelete