Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum*

Brenna and Aubree performed in the Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum production last week, and, as always, it was a great show! This was Aubree's first time doing the theater class, and it was wonderful to see how much she enjoyed herself. She can't wait to start the next session! Brenna was magnificent, but that's no surprise - the girl is a true natural!

I can't even put into words how much I loved seeing my girls up there together. I was so proud!! It was all I could do to keep myself from patting people on the shoulder to say ~ hey, look, that's my cute little villager up there on stage in the red hat, and, oh by the way, that's my super talented girl playing the housekeeper, too! Would it have been over the top if I had? Probably....so I didn't, but I might not be able to control myself next time!

Aubree, as a Villager

Brenna, as the Housekeeper

Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment