Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

**Mama - The Chauffeur**

I'm feeling like a chauffeur these days with all the activities my kids are involved in!

Mon. - Jazz class
Tues. - Piano lessons
            Theater class
Wed. - Art class
Thurs. - Homeschool Group or Earth Scouts
             Theater Class

There's always something going on!  Sometimes, I wish we could just stay home and do nothing!  BUT for the most part, I'm happy to do it, so I'm really not complaining.  I love that the girls have activities they love, and that they have the opportunity to participate in these classes.  And someday they won't need me to drive them all over the place which means I won't be spending as much time with them.  I'll probably be begging them to let me tag along just so I can spend more time with them, so when I really think about it, I guess, I'm pretty darn lucky to be Mama Chauffeur!

No comments:

Post a Comment