Your life is not lying in wait in the future like a wild animal or some ominous destiny. Nor is it hidden in the heavens, like a paradise or promise. Nor is it shut up in the cave or the prison of your past. It is here and now; it is what you live and what you do. At the heart of being; at the heart of the present; at the heart of everything – in the great current of life, of reality.
Andre Comte-Sponville

Saturday, January 8, 2011

*Wicked*

We went to see Wicked in Chicago a couple weeks ago - a Christmas present to Brenna. I guess, it was a gift to me, too, because I was just as excited about going as she was! We LOVED the show! At one point during the performance my legs were tingling because I was having such a reaction to the show - to the whole experience, I guess. I love that my girl loves all things music and theater, just as I do. I'm grateful it's something we can share, and experience together. I look forward to seeing many, many shows with Brenna....and maybe, someday, seeing Brenna in a few of them!:)

Today, the four of us, are going to see Annie - it's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment